Toto CT746CUFG.10#01 Drake Dual Flush Elongated Universal Height Toilet Bowl for 10 Inch Rough-In with CEFIONTECT - Cotton White
The New TOTO Drake Elongated Universal Height Toilet Bowl for 10 Inch Rough In with CEFIONTECT® is designed for use with a compatible Drake toilet tank. When paired with compatible tank, the Drake features TOTO’s DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH system that utilizes a 360 degree cleaning power to reach every part of the bowl. The enhanced design of the new Drake inner bowl reduces water flow resistance and turbulence, resulting in a quieter flush. This version of the Drake bowl includes CEFIONTECT, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents particles from adhering to the ceramic. This feature paired with the powerful DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH system, helps reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. The Universal Height design allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. When paired with a certified compatible tank, the Drake meets the standards for EPA WaterSense®, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. This version of the Drake bowl comes ready for install into a 10 inch rough-in. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: Compatible Drake dual flush tank, wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- H=16.125, W=14.75, D=27.375
- Cotton White
- Beautiful skirted design for a sleek and understated look
- Purchased separately: Compatible tank, wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat.
- Universal Height creates greater comfort across a broader range of individuals
- CEFIONTECT ceramic glaze prevents debris and mold from adhering to ceramic surfaces
- Newly enhanced design
- Included parts: Toilet Bowl only
- DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH utilizes 360 degree cleaning power to reach every part of the bowl
- 10 inch Rough-in
- Elongated front toilet bowl for use with Drake dual-flush tank
- Bowl design reduces water flow resistance and turbulence, resulting in a quieter flush