Kohler 26342-NA Anthem 4-Port Thermostatic Valve with Integral Volume Control
Thermostatic technology allows you to maintain consistent temperature control in your showering system for the ultimate shower experience. This precision-engineered, best-in-class thermostatic valve comes mostly assembled for easy installation, and is designed for use with the elegant thermostatic valve control panel trim with recessed push-buttons. With four independently controllable ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where up to four outlets are required.
- H=4.875, W=16.5, D=6.125
- ¾" female NPT inlet connections.
- Adjustable comfort setting (preset at approximately 104°F).
- Mechanically controlled thermostatic mixing valve maintains outlet temperature throughout shower experience.
- Antiscald protection.
- ½" female NPT outlets.
- Integrated adjustable high-temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Service stops with integral filters.
- Up to 8 gpm (30.3 lpm) flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar) with maximum flow of 7 gpm (26.5 lpm) from one outlet.
- High-flow thermostatic mixing valve.
- Conserve water by enabling built-in eco mode, which limits use to only one outlet at a time.
- 1/2 female NPT outlets.
- 3/4 female NPT inlet connections.
- Includes optional flow restrictor, limiting total flow to 1.75 gpm (6.6 lpm), for installations where water conservation or CEC compliance is desired
- Manufacturer supplied links
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Web Site
- Specification Sheet